The Alpha Epsilon of Chi Psi Re-Founding Capital Campaign
Thank you to all the Brothers who contributed to The Alpha Epsilon of Chi Psi Re-Founding Capital Campaign. Because of the generosity of our alumni, the Capital Campaign Committee surpassed our original goal and raised $2.2 Million in alumni donations and pledge commitments. With your support:
- We have successfully re-founded Chi Psi at the University of Michigan as of Fall 2022.
- Lodge repairs and basement renovations are currently underway under the supervision of the Epsilon Trustee Corporation.
- The Epsilon Educational Endowment awards substantial scholarships to support our Active Brothers each semester.
See the Honor Roll of Donors linked below for a list of every donor who contributed to the campaign effort. Scroll down for information on how to make pledge payments.
Make a Pledge Payment
Did you make a pledge to the Alpha Epsilon of Chi Psi Re-Founding Capital Campaign? Use any of the giving methods below to submit your pledge payment. You should receive an invoice from us at the start of the month your next pledge payment is due. If you have any questions about your pledge, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: we are not accepting new pledges or one-time gifts to the Re-Founding Campaign at this time. If you wish to give back in a different capacity, consider giving to the Alpha Epsilon Annual Fund.
Make a Pledge Payment Online
Click the buttons below to make a pledge payment online, or to set up automatic recurring card payments.
Alternative Giving Methods
Click the button to read about our options for planned and major giving, including estate planning, gifts from IRAs for tax-free charitable giving, and gifts of stock.
Call the Donation Hotline
To give on the phone, call 1-800-975-6699 and press 1 on the call menu. Make sure you have your card information at the ready. Let the operator know you’re making a Pledge Payment to the Alpha Epsilon of Chi Psi Re-Founding Capital Campaign, and specify whether your gift should go to the Lodge Fund or the Epsilon Educational Endowment.
Mail a Check
(1) Checks for the Lodge Fund should be made payable to “The Epsilon Trustee Corporation” with “Re-Founding Campaign Pledge Payment” in the memo line and mailed to our donation processing center listed below.
(2) Checks for the Epsilon Educational Endowment should be made payable to “The Epsilon Educational Endowment” with “Re-Founding Campaign Pledge Payment” in the memo line and mailed to our donation processing center listed below.
*If you would like to give to both the Lodge Fund and the Epsilon Educational Endowment, you MUST write two separate checks.
Thank You for Giving Back!
*NOTE: Gifts for the Epsilon Educational Endowment are tax-deductible. Acknowledgment letters suitable as 501(c)(3) receipts will be sent to your mailing address. Gifts for the Lodge Fund are NOT tax-deductible. All donations are considered final and non-refundable.
Learn about our case statement, use of funds, new operating model, and more.
The Alpha Epsilon of Chi Psi Re-Founding Capital Campaign was originally formed with two critical areas of focus:
- Substantial upgrades to the Lodge that maintain and enhance its historic living spaces while providing modern academic and gathering spaces, as well as much-needed upgrades to mechanical and life-safety systems, so that the Lodge can be enjoyed by both undergraduates and alumni well into the 21st Century.
- Recapitalization of the Epsilon Educational Endowment to make the Chi Psi experience available through scholarships to Brothers for whom it is financially out of reach, and to provide ongoing financial support to the educational activities at the Lodge.
You can read more about this effort, which culminated at the October 2022 Re-Founding Celebration event, in our Campaign Brochure linked here.